*** Domestic sales only. This product will not be sold internationally. ***
*** Special order item, Please contact Orders@Soarescue.com to place an order**
The Junctional Emergency Treatment Tool™ (JETT®) offers two pressure devices in a single tool, allowing for simultaneous occlusion of blood flow to both lower limbs (bilateral) with an easy-to-apply, pre-assembled, ready-to-use belt solution. The unique design of the JETT® allows for patient transport while the device is in place and includes a lanyard and toggle solution to ensure that the Windlass Axle does not loosen due to vibration or bumps during transport.
In cases where there are bilateral injuries, the JETT® offers a simple, safe solution for occluding blood flow to both lower extremities. This expanded capability is built into every JETT®, meaning that with standardized application training, the device will be pre-positioned for rapid bilateral deployment whether applying for a unilateral or bilateral injury.
- 2 easy-to-use handles ensuring accurate and adequate pressure
- Easy-to-apply belt design that stays on even during transportation
- Included lanyards and toggle keep the windlass axle in place to keep adequate pressure
- Pre-assembled, ready-to-use
- Compact, lightweight, and durable for all applications
High extremity wounds in the thigh/groin region where tourniquets cannot be placed or are less effective require equipment such as the JETT® to stop the bleeding and potentially save the life of a casualty that would otherwise bleed out in minutes. Penetrating trauma, blast injuries, and amputation are all examples of injuries that may require treatment with this device. Always stay prepared with help from a JETT®
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 5.5 inches x 7 inches x 3.75 inches.
- Overall Device Length: 56.75 inches. Fits waists up to 50 inches
- Weight: 1 lb 8 oz
*** May be on backorder due to high demand. Expect longer than normal shipment times ***