*** Special order item, Please contact Orders@Soarescue.com to place an order**
Introducing the TacMed™ IV Evaporative Cooling System (IVECS™), your ultimate ally in extreme conditions. This cost-effective and reusable cooling system ensures IV fluids stay safe for up to 18 hours, combating scorching temperatures with a touch of innovation. Keep your patient's IV bag cool even in the harshest of climates.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
The IVECS™ does not need to be cooled prior to inserting the IV bag. The only step required is to soak the pouch for approximately 15 minutes. It is not like a cold pack that absorbs or transfers heat energy from one mass to another to cool. The pouch cools through the method of evaporation. The temperature is controlled by the movement of water in the form of gas traveling over the surface area of the IV bag. While the circulation of air around the bag is important to allow maximum efficiency, it is not required.
- Suitable for use in desert or low humidity hot environments
- Cost-effective and reusable cooling system
- Can be easily converted to a pressure infuser with a standard blood pressure cuff
- Provides effective, power-free delivery of IV fluids in adverse conditions and harsh climates
- Works through evaporation, not by absorbing or transferring heat
- Essential equipment for care providers operating in extreme conditions
- Keeps fluids well below the established maximum temperatures
- Tested and proven effective in extremely harsh conditions.
Experience peace of mind in the most extreme conditions with the TacMed™ IV Evaporative Cooling System (IVECS™). Don't compromise on patient care - keep IV fluids at a safe temperature for up to 18 hours, ensuring optimal treatment and recovery in scorching hot environments.
- Accommodates both 500-milliliter and 1,000-milliliter IV bags