***Special order item, Please contact Orders@Soarescue.com to place an order**
The North American Rescue Bougie-Aided Cricothyroidotomy Pack (BAC-Pack™) is a comprehensive solution that allows the user to perform a surgical cricothyroidotomy in any environment. The components are arranged in order of use and organized with elastic loops.
- Comprehensive solution for performing a surgical cricothyroidotomy in any environment
- Components are arranged by order of use and organized with elastic loops for easy access
- Small pouch made of durable 500D nylon for portability and durability
- Purpose-built tube with pre-inserted bougie for rapid application
- Bougie is fully adjustable based on the patient's or provider's needs
- Bougie cap/stopper for convenient storage of excess bougie
- Tube meets TCCC recommendations for open surgical technique
- PenBlade #10 scalpel for effortless penetration through the cricothyroid membrane
- NAR Tracheal Hook for maintaining the opening without worry
The BAC-Pack™ is an easy-to-use kit in a small pouch made of durable 500D nylon and is the perfect solution for anyone that needs to help a victim establish an airway for oxygen and ventilation.
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 8 inches x 4 inches x 1.75 inches
- Weight: 5.2 ounces
- 1 Nylon BAC-Pack Bag
- 1 Alcohol pad
- 1 ChloraPrep™ Swabstick
- 1 two-pack of gauze pads
- 1 PenBlade #10 scalpel
- 1 NAR tracheal hook
- 1 NAR 10cc syringe
- 1 NAR tracheostomy tube with bougie-introducer
- 1 tube securing strap
*** By purchasing this kit, you assert that you have the certifications required to purchase and use any items that require medical device authorization contained in this kit.