*** Special order item, Please contact Orders@Soarescue.com to place an order**
SAVE LIVES! STOP LIFE-THREATENING BLEEDING IN THE FIRST CRITICAL MINUTES!
The North American Rescue® (NAR) Public Access Bleeding Control (PABC) Five-Pack is designed to provide bystanders and initial first responders with quick and easy access to essential medical equipment for stopping life-threatening bleeding. No matter if it is a car accident or a natural disaster relief mission, this kit will have everything you need for just about every situation.
- Easy to transport, durable nylon constructed bag with an included shoulder strap.
- Vacuum-sealed packages for optimum sterilization
- Available in three configurations (basic, intermediate, and advanced)
- Brightly colored and easy to identify
The first minutes following a traumatic injury are crucial in saving a life. Uncontrolled bleeding can result in death within minutes — even before emergency medical services or other emergency responders can arrive. Make sure you are always prepared with the North American Rescue® (NAR) Public Access Bleeding Control (PABC) Five-Pack.
- BASIC: The Basic version of the NAR PABC 5-Pack provides 5 complete kits containing life-saving bleeding control equipment such as tourniquets, pressure dressings, and gauze bandages and puts them into the hands of the public to help control bleeding and save lives. It also includes the NAR QuikLitter™ for moving injured casualties.
- INTERMEDIATE: Includes all equipment found in the Basic Public Access Bleeding Control Pack with the addition of HyFin® Vent Compact Chest Seal Twin Packs to treat penetrating chest wounds (for entrance and exit wounds).
- ADVANCED / ADVANCED BCD: Includes all equipment found in the Intermediate Public Access Bleeding Control Pack, with the addition of hemostatic dressings to enhance blood clotting abilities for faster bleeding control.