Halo XL Occlusive Dressing
- Superior Hydrophilic gel adhesion
- Occlusive seal in the presence of excessive blood or heavy perspiration
- No vent to occlude
- 100% Translucent
- Large pull tab for easy removal
- Can be utilized to hold other dressings in place
- No residue once removed
- Durable protective packaging
- Notched on all four corners for easy opening
- Performs under extreme temperatures ( -40°C ) -40° F to ( 65°C ) 150°F
- Three-year shelf life
- Latex Free
- Halo XL dimensions: 8.5" x 12"
- Manufactured in the USA
The Halo XL Trauma Dressing is a highly aggressive oversized transparent occlusive dressing designed primarily to cover larger blast wounds. The XL is an excellent occlusive dressing for large abdominal wounds, peppering chest wounds associated with IED blast injuries, and secondary blast injuries (SBIs) along with securing other wound dressings. The patented hydro-gel provides superior adhesion to the wound area even when moisture, fluids, or blood is present.
The Halo XL also performs without loss of adhesion in extreme temperatures. Performance tested from (-40°C) -40° to (65 °C) 150° Fahrenheit.
The Halo XL's unique package provides four notched corners for easy opening.