BDS40 FireAde MK4
- Dimensions: 6.50" x 1.50" x 1.50"
- Weight: 4 oz.
- Operating Temperatures: -40F to 120F
- Hazards: Class A, Class B, Class D and Class K Style Hazards
- Law Enforcement & Military Ground Vehicles
- Field Force (Molotov Protection)(Group Suppression Capabilities)
- Operational Rescue
- SWAT Teams
- Suitable for use with all standard firefighting equipment
- Suitable for Class “A” Fires
- Suitable for Class “B” Fires
- Suitable for Class “D” Earth Metals
- Suitable for Class “K” Grease/Fats
- Superior Cooling
- Creates a Temporary, Thermal Heat Barrier When Applied Properly
**This item cannot be shipped overseas via UPS or USPS. For international orders, please contact us for a shipping quote.**
The BDS40 FireAde MK4 Flip Top aerosol is ideal for tactical fire suppression situations. The MK4 aerosol is a bag on valve design that allows the can to function in any angle, even upside down. The finger loop design with orange pull tab allows rapid deployment of the tool to be quickly used to suppress flames and mitigate the threat.
The product is ideal for spot fire applications for any situation. The non-toxic, noncorrosive agent, allows rapid suppression of flames while cooling the surfaces on contact as well. Keep in mind, depending on the size of the hazard, more than one device may be required to mitigate the threat.
Do Not Use on Electrical Fires
Breaching Applications (Flashbang Secondary Fire Suppressant)
BDS40 FireAde is a premixed liquid solution that is 100% environmentally friendly, contains no PFOA or PFOS, zero hazardous chemicals and consists of fully biodegradable water-based and food grade ingredients. BDS40 FireAde does not contain any ingredients reportable under the Superfund Amendments and Reauthorization Act (SARA Title III, Section 313 of 40 CFR-372 or Comprehensive Environmental Response Compensation, and Liability Act (CERCLA).
BDS40 FireAde is a proprietary formulated blend of firefighting foam that will withstand temperatures as low as -40F. The subzero protection is achieved by a proprietary FreezeAde (not an antifreeze additive) and allows lower temperature suppression without causing any instabilities in the performance of the BDS40 FireAde agent, unlike other agents. No dilution is required for BDS40 FireAde.